AW Breakout Catcher
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Breakdowns of price levels, advanced statistics, TakeProfit calculation and 3 types of notifications.
- Do not redraw your results,
- Signal strictly at the close of the candle,
- False Breakdown Filtering Algorithm,
- It goes well with any trending strategy,
- Works on all tools and timeseries.
How to trade with the indicator
Trading with AW Breakout Catcher in just three easy steps:
Step 1 - Opening a position
- A buy signal was received with a success rating of more than 70 percents
Step 2 - Determining StopLoss
- Select trunk by opposite signal
Step 3 - Defining TakeProfit Strategy
- Strategy 1: Close the entire position when reaching TP1
- Strategy 2: Close 50% of the position upon reaching TP1 and the remaining 50% upon reaching TP2
- Strategy 3: Close the entire position on the opposite signal
For better pair selection, use the built-in statistics calculations.
- Calculate trades - The total number of signals for which statistics are given.
- Success rating - Percentage of signals reaching TP1, or when reversing those that were in positive profit.
- TakeProfit1 Hit - Percentage of signals reaching TP1.
- TakeProfit2 Hit - Percentage of signals reaching TP2.
- ExitProfit - percentage of signals that did not reach TP1, but were in a positive profit with a new signal.
- ExitLoss - percentage of signals that did not reach TP1, but were in negative profit when a new signal.