AW Trend Predictor
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The combination of trend and breakdown levels in one system. An advanced indicator algorithm filters market noise, determines the trend, entry points, as well as possible exit levels. Indicator signals are recorded in a statistical module, which allows you to select the most suitable tools, showing the effectiveness of the signal history. The indicator calculates Take Profit and Stop Loss marks.
How to trade with the indicator
Trading with Trend Predictor is just three easy steps:
Step 1 - Opening a position
- A buy signal was received with a success rating of more than 70>percent
Step 2 - Determining StopLoss
- Select trunk by opposite signal
Step 3 - Defining TakeProfit Strategy
- Strategy 1: Close the entire position when reaching TP1
- Strategy 2: Close 50% of the position upon reaching TP1 and the remaining 50% upon reaching TP2
- Strategy 3: Close the entire position in a trend reversal
- Never redraws the results, the signal is strictly at the close of the candle,
- It can be used in an adviser,
- Take Profit and Stop Loss Marks,
- A great addition to a trading strategy or an independent strategy,
- Market noise filtering algorithm,
- Suitable for any tools.
For better pair selection, use the built-in statistics calculations.
- Calculate trades - The total number of signals for which statistics are given,
- Success rating - Percentage of signals reaching TP1, or when reversing those that were in positive profit,
- TakeProfit1 Hit - Percentage of signals reaching TP1,
- TakeProfit2 Hit - Percentage of signals reaching TP2,
- ExitProfit - percentage of signals that did not reach TP1, but were in a positive profit with a new signal,
- ExitLoss - percentage of signals that did not reach TP1, but were in negative profit when a new signal.