AW Momentum EA
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Fully automated trading system. Work in the direction of the current price movement. The breakdown of the Momentum indicator levels in the direction of the continuation of the price movement is used as signals. Uses averaging in its trading, as well as the function of closing the first and last orders of the basket. Has an advanced dashboard and three types of notifications.
- The EA opens a long position when the oscillator level is broken Upper border for Momentum from bottom to top.
- The EA opens a short position on the breakout of the Lower border for Momentum level from top to bottom.
Closing a position
- To close a position, use the virtual TakeProfit in points. Virtual TakeProfit is not visible to the broker
- If the order goes to a loss, averaging is started, that is, additional orders are opened with the ability to multiply the volume
- For more accurate tracking, the grid of orders can be closed not all at once, but only the first order and the last, that is, using Overlap.
- Advanced filtering of basket orders
- Easy setup and intuitive panel interface
- Fully automated trading system
- Suitable for any type of instrument and any timeframe
- Has three types of notifications
- Built-in autolot
- Size of the first order - Volume for opening the first order
- Enable Autolot calculation - Use automatic lot calculation. Autolot allows you to save risk settings when changing the deposit
- Autolot deposit per 0.01 lots - The amount of the deposit for every 0.01 when using an autolot
- Period for Momentum - Momentum oscillator period
- Applied price for Momentum - Used price of the Momentum oscillator
- Upper border for Momentum - Upper limit for opening orders of the Byu type
- L ower border for Momentum - The lower limit for opening orders of the Sell type
- Minimum s tep between average orders - A variable that regulates the step between orders, measured in points
- Multiplier for average orders - Multiplier for orders. Each subsequent order opened by the Expert Advisor in the order grid will be larger than the previous one by a given coefficient
TAKE PROFIT SETTINGS
- Size of Virtual TakeProfit (In points) - The size of the virtual Take Profit. It is calculated for the current group of orders from the breakeven price
- Use overlap last and first orders - Use the first order overlap by the last one
- Use overlap after that number of orders - Use the overlap of the first order by the last one after a given number of open orders
- Maximum slippage in points - Maximum allowable slippage in points for opening and closing orders
- Maximum spread in points - The maximum allowable spread for opening orders. Measured in points
- Maximum number of orders - The maximum allowable number of orders of the same type
- Maximum size of orders - The maximum volume for one order. Measured in lots
- Maximum number of orders - The maximum number of orders in the basket of the same type
- Orders Magic number - MagicNumber of the advisor's orders
- Comments of the EA's orders - Commentary for advisor orders
- Allow to open OP_BUY orders - Allow the advisor to open orders of the OP_BUY type
- Allow to open OP_SELL orders - Allow advisor open orders of type OP_SELL
- Allow to open new orders after close - Allow new orders to be sent after all orders are closed
- Show panel of advisor - Ability to show or hide the advisor panel
- Font size in panel - Adjust the font size on the panel
- Send push notifications when close orders - Notifications to the mobile version of the terminal when orders are closed.
- Send mails when close orders - Sending letters to the user's email address when orders are closed.
- Send alerts when close orders - Sending pop-up notifications on the user's terminal when orders are closed.