AW Parabolic SAR EA
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Главное меню
Advanced trading on trend reversals. The EA does not use grids or martingale. But, if necessary, they can be used in the input settings. 3 types of notifications and position locking when the maximum basket load is reached.
The default settings are recommended for EURUSD on the M15 timeframe.
How the EA trades:
- First of all, when trading, the current trend activity is taken into account (the " Main Trend filter " variable). The smaller it is, the higher the probability of a reversal and the fewer orders the EA will open.
- When opening each new order, the EA decreases the trend activity by " Trend filter decrease per order " for subsequent signals.
- After the signal of the trend filter, the oscillator reversal signals are used.
The variables that determine the activity of the oscillator signals are -
- Period for oscillator - Oscillator period. The less, the more active the signals.
- K1 for oscillator's zone - Weighting factor No. 1. The smaller it is, the more active the signals.
- K2 for oscillator's zone - Weight coefficient No. 2. The smaller it is, the more active the signals.
- Size of the first order - Volume for opening the first order
- Enable Autolot calculation - Use automatic lot calculation.
- Autolot deposit per 0.01 lots - The amount of the deposit for every 0.01 when using an autolot
- SAR Timeframe - Indicator timeframe, can be configured to filter the trend
- Step SAR - Step for setting the indicator
- Maximum SAR - The maximum value of the indicator
- Minimum s tep between average orders - A variable that regulates the step between orders, measured in points
- Multiplier for average orders - Each subsequent order in the order grid will be larger than the previous one by a given coefficient
TAKE PROFIT SETTINGS
- Size of Virtual TakeProfit (In points) - It is calculated for the current group of orders from the breakeven price
- Use overlap last and first orders - Use the first order overlap by the last one
- Use overlap after that number of orders - Use overlap after a given number of open orders
- Maximum slippage in points - Maximum allowable slippage in points for opening and closing orders
- Maximum spread in points - Maximum allowable spread for opening orders
- Maximum number of orders - The maximum allowable number of orders of the same type
- Maximum size of orders - The maximum volume for one order. Measured in lots
- Maximum 1 order per candle - Open only one order per candle
- Orders Magic number - MagicNumber of the advisor's orders
- Comments of the EA's orders - Commentary for advisor orders
- Allow to open OP_BUY orders - Allow the advisor to open orders of the OP_BUY type
- Allow to open OP_SELL orders - Allow advisor open orders of type OP_SELL
- Allow to open new orders after close - Allow new orders to be sent after all orders are closed
- Show panel of advisor - Ability to show or hide the advisor panel
- Font size in panel - Adjust the font size on the panel
- Send push notifications when closing orders - Notifications to the mobile version of the terminal, when orders are closed
- Send mails when closing orders - Letters to the email address when closing orders
- Send alerts when closing orders - Pop-up notifications on the terminal when orders are closed