AW Three MA EA
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
An Expert Advisor that trades at the intersection of two moving averages uses the third moving average to filter the current trend direction. Uses fixed TP and SL. It can use trailing, transfer to breakeven and martingale, all these functions can be optionally enabled in the input settings.
Expert Advisor strategy.
The EA uses three moving averages to open positions. The main ones are two moving ones, fast and slow. The third is a slide to filter out market noise.
- If the fast moving one crosses the slow one from the bottom up, then this is a buy signal.
- If the fast moving one crosses the slow one from top to bottom, then this is a sell signal.
When using the third sliding:
- When the fast and slow moving averages are below the filtered moving average (downward trend), only sell signals work.
- When the filtering moving average is lower (uptrend) than the fast and slow ones, only buy signals work.
- The fastest period is the smallest, the slowest period is longer, and the filter sliding period is the largest.
If filtering is disabled then:
- At each intersection of the fast and slow moving averages, the EA will open trades
- It should be noted that a new order is opened only after the previous one is closed. In this Expert Advisor, there is only one open position in the market at a time.
- Easy setup
- Suitable for any type of instrument and any timeframe
- Optional use of Martingale is possible
- Has three types of notifications
- Can transfer SL to breakeven and process a position using Trailing
- Ability to automatically calculate trading volumes
- Size of the first order - Volume for opening the first order
- Enable Autolot calculation - Use automatic lot calculation. Autolot allows you to save risk settings when changing the deposit
- Autolot deposit per 0.01 lots - The amount of the deposit for every 0.01 when using an autolot
SIGNALS - Setting up three moving averages
- Fast / Slow / Filtering MA Period - The period of the corresponding moving
- Fast / Slow / Filtering MA Method
- Fast / Slow / Filtering MA Applied Price
- Use Third MA Filter - TRUE or FALSE to turn on or off the filter slide
- Use martingale after loss closures - Whether or not to use the martingale strategy. To use means to open a subsequent order of a larger volume after a closed unprofitable order
- Multiplier - Multiplier for orders opened by the martingale strategy
- Maximum size of orders - Maximum size of one order
TAKE PROFIT SETTINGS
- TakeProfit type - Choose TP strategy:
- Use Trailing Stop
- Use TakeProfit in points
- Size of TakeProfit (In Points) - Enter TP value in points
- Trailing Start in points - Trailing will start working when the order reaches the specified value in points towards profit
- Trailing Step in points - The step with which Trailing will move in a unidirectional movement, following the order
STOP LOSS SETTINGS
- Use StopLoss in points - Use or not use SL for orders
- StopLoss in points size - Enter the SL value in points
- Profit in points for BE (0-not used) - Profit in points for setting SL at breakeven
- BreakEven level in points - The level of setting the breakeven in points
- Maximum slippage in points - Maximum allowable slippage in points for opening and closing orders
- Maximum spread in points - The maximum allowable spread for opening orders. Measured in points
- Orders Magic number - MagicNumber of the advisor's orders
- Comments of the EA's orders - Commentary for advisor orders
- Allow to open OP_BUY orders - Allow the advisor to open orders of the OP_BUY type
- Allow to open OP_SELL orders - Allow advisor open orders of type OP_SELL
- Allow to open new orders after close - Allow new orders to be sent after all orders are closed
- Show panel of advisor - Ability to show or hide the advisor panel
- Font size in panel - Adjust the font size on the panel