AW Scalping Dynamics EA
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Expert Advisor Type:
- Level trading
20 December 2019
25 January 2021
Advanced trading on trend reversals. The EA does not use grids or martingale. But, if necessary, they can be used in the input settings. 3 types of notifications and position locking when the maximum basket load is reached.
The default settings are recommended for EURUSD on the M15 timeframe.
How the EA trades:
- First of all, when trading, the current trend activity is taken into account (the " Main Trend filter " variable). The smaller it is, the higher the probability of a reversal and the fewer orders the EA will open.
- When opening each new order, the EA decreases the trend activity by " Trend filter decrease per order " for subsequent signals.
- After the signal of the trend filter, the oscillator reversal signals are used.
The variables that determine the activity of the oscillator signals are -
- Period for oscillator - Oscillator period. The less, the more active the signals.
- K1 for oscillator's zone - Weighting factor No. 1. The smaller it is, the more active the signals.
- K2 for oscillator's zone - Weight coefficient No. 2. The smaller it is, the more active the signals.
- UseSimpleGrids - to use means to open orders only step by step. If not used, then in addition to a step, the advisor will wait for a signal before opening an order.
- Can EA work in both directions in same time - if a false , then either only sell or only buy orders.
- Order lots - volume for opening the first order. Used if Enable Autolot calculation disabled.
- Enable Autolot calculation - Enable autolot. If you use an autolot, you cannot use Order lots . Used for the first order
- Minimal step between orders - The minimum step between orders (if needed)
- Multiplier for orders - Multiplier for subsequent basket orders (if needed)
- Orders Magic number - Expert advisor orders magic
- Comments of the EA's orders - Commentary on advisor orders
- Maximum number of orders - Maximum number of orders in the basket
- Size of Virtual TakeProfit in points - TakeProfit in points. Virtual Take Profit is used, not for each order, but for the entire basket of orders of the same type, calculated from the breakeven level.
- Reducing the size of the TP for each order in basket - Decrease in virtual TakeProfit in points for each subsequent basket order.
- Send push notifications when closing orders
- Sens mails when closing orders
- Send alerts when closing orders
- Period for oscillator - Oscillator period
- K1 for oscillator's zone - Oscillator coefficient # 1
- K2 for oscillator's zone - Oscillator coefficient # 2
- MA Period - Moving average period
- Main Trend filter - The main trend filter (The more, the more signals. But their accuracy is less)
- Trend filter decrease per order - The coefficient decreasing the main trend filter for each subsequent order in the basket.